As a co-founder of Knosis.ai and a cross-network solutions architect, I have experience in consulting on several technologies and business areas, especially regarding deep learning, web apps and Big Data services:
- Modelling processes with machine learning, deep learning and computer vision (at Knosis.ai)
- Experience with ad tech, including IAB standards (OpenRTB, DAAST, VAST) and filing for patent grants
- Designing scalable, multi-node data warehousing solutions based on Amazon Redshift
- Experience with project management on research projects, using RAT (Riskiest Assumption Test) Methodology
- Designing Big Data solutions using technologies such as Hadoop, HBase
- Experience with defining cloud architectures on Amazon Web Services
- Analyzing infrastructure requirements in cloud and hybrid environments, in order to maximize performance and reduce unnecessary cost
- Defining and improving user journeys and business flows for your web applications.
- Measuring performance and usability for web apps.
VisageCloud was an end-to-end face recognition solution which can be deployed on-premise or in-cloud for use cases in banking (Know Your Customer, fraud prevention, biometric authentication), retail (analytics, targeting offers in store) and law enforcement (smart surveillance, notifications for people of interest).
ScentSee was perfume recommender system, aimed at improving the fragrance-purchasing process both online and in-store.
Multumesc.org was a non-profit project which I have founded, in other to track presence and involvement metrics of the Romanian Parliament.
For more detailed information and references, check out my Linkedin profile.