With a diverse background in technology, my mission has several five core pillars:
- Financing education through eventually-open-source initiatives.
- Bringing innovation in machine learning, computer vision and augmented intelligence from the laboratory to the market with minimum latency
- Discover and develop new use cases around computer vision (CV), visual machine learning (VML) and natural language processing and understanding (NLP/NLU)
- Connect trusted partners to empower innovation in new projects across industries (agriculture, finance, public administration)
- Find ways in which technology can drive positive social impact, reduce division, income, education and opportunity gaps.
- Encourage total strangers to reach their full potential.
I am currently the managing partner of Knosis.ai, a company focused on computer vision, deep text queries, operating GPU-bound databases at scale, optimizing visual machine learning workloads and other augmented intelligence application.
If you want to know more about my business and professional background, check out my Linkedin profile.